how to get sify broadband in ubuntu7.10
Francis Bosco
2008-02-09 09:51:59 UTC
I am using ubuntu7.10. now wish to have sify wireless internet connection.
It seems they will connect a modem like device in systems pci slot then they
will install a driver and software for login purpose. They are saying that
they only give software and drivers for windows platform. i don't like to
have internet i my system with windows.

What can i do to make internet accessible in my ubuntu system thru' that
sify broadband.

Can anyone here help me on these?
--
Regards
Bose.
Registered Linux User #441045 (counter.li.org)
ஆமாச்சு
2008-02-09 14:51:21 UTC
 I am using ubuntu7.10. now wish to have sify wireless internet connection.
It seems they will connect a modem like device in systems pci slot then
they will install a driver and software for login purpose. They are saying
that they only give software and drivers for windows platform.
there is tool, ndiswrapper. It helps. try that :-)
--
அன்புடன்,
ஆமடச்சு.

வடஎிய செச்஀மிஎ்! வடஎ்கசற் றமிஎர்!